Nowadays, with the improvement of people's living standards, the utilization rate of perfume has also increased. As everyone knows, perfume bottles are also a kind of art worth collecting. How to choose perfume bottles for collection can be referred to in the following aspects.
1. Years. Generally speaking, the earlier the perfume bottle is produced, the more valuable it is for collection and appreciation. Like a glass perfume bottle in the Lalique style of the first century BC; 50 AD Amethyst bottles from the age of 150 to 150 years; blown glass jars from the first century AD, etc., from them, you can experience the real "long-lasting fragrance".
2. Place of origin. Perfume bottles from different origins record different folk customs, and you can feel different cultural flavors. The oldest perfume in the world discovered in Cyprus is simply and unpretentiously contained in a small pottery bottle; while the exotic Madame Butterfly series perfume bottle is even more beautiful, faintly revealing the ancient oriental country Mysterious breath.
3. Material. The modern perfume bottle manufacturing industry has developed along with the glass crystal manufacturing industry. Therefore, glass and crystal are the main raw materials for the design of modern perfume bottles. In addition, porcelain and enamel are often used as raw materials for perfume bottles. Of course, the overall effect is also related to shape, color and decoration.
4. Modeling. The shape of the perfume bottle is quite rich today. In addition to the shapes that can be described such as square, round, heart, crescent, cone, and inverted trapezoid, there are many shapes that are too strange to describe in words.
5. Color. The color of the perfume bottle is very rich, generally light color, especially light lemon yellow, because the lemon yellow matches the color of most perfumes, and it can give people a fresh and refreshing feeling.
6. Decoration. Elegantly decorated perfume bottles play a decisive role in attracting women's visual attention. The carved surface, the beautiful flower bottle caps, and some are also decorated with hand-bound bows, so that the visual art of the perfume bottle and the olfactory art of perfume have the same appreciation value.
7. Technology elements. Nowadays, more and more perfume packaging designs use simple and abstract expression methods to make the whole perfume give people a simple and modern feeling, while using various high-tech elements. For example, the recently launched "Jennifer Lopez Vitality Lady Perfume" has a unique shape. When you lift it up high and spin it quickly in the sun, you will be pleasantly surprised to see the seven-color light beams flashing on the bottle. The colored ribbon embossed on the bottle is twisted and dancing, and the violet metal ring contrasts with the perfume logo.
When these bizarre perfume bottles came to the hands of thousands of men and women in the world, they were given a second life.
The color of the liquid seems to be flowing, what can imprison the soul who wants to be free? What other collection will end up disappearing in the air like perfume that cannot stand the temper of time? Fortunately, the perfume bottle does it for her. I kept the years, and sealed the idiotic love for her. Perfume bottles, as a new collector of collectors in recent years, provide nostalgic men and women with a variety of nodes that can be recalled. Just as every bottle of perfume has its story, when these bizarre perfume bottles come to the hands of millions of men and women in the world, they are given a second life.